The Educational Objectives:
To cultivate students’ R&D capabilities of the engineering and technical fields and to make them have the ability of professional ethics, international perspective, lifelong learning, and engineering for human beings.
For accomplishing the objectives of technological education, the Engineering Ph.D. Program puts equal emphasis on theory and practice and gives consideration to technological integration, along with the main development directions as follows:
1. With engineering expertise in the field of science and technology
2. To plan and execute thematic research
3. To write thesis and have presentation skills
4. To think creatively and solve problems independently
5. To coordinate and integrate with other fields
6. To possess an international perspective and understand the trend of the industry
7. To analyze, plan, and manage
8. Self-learning and growth for life.